Hot Pot Portable Solar Cooker
One of the things I love about the warm season is spending time outdoors like hiking. With the Hot Pot Portable Solar Cooker you can achieve cooking temperatures for stew or baked goods within just an hour in the full sun. The oven can reach temperatures up to 350-400 degrees and comes with a 5.3 quart enameled steel pot utilizing the solar power of the Sun.
What’s also great is that when you purchase a Hot Pot, you also help subsidize the distribution of this device in developing countries to reduce deforestation and respiratory disease caused by traditional cooking methods.
- Can reach temperatures up to 350-400 degrees
- Comes with a 5.3 quart enameled steel pot
- The aluminum reflector sides fold down for easy storage
- Low-cost, high-performance solar oven
- 15½” x 15½” x 10½”; ship weight is 19 lbs.
Via Gadget Grid