Disposable Swine Flu Face Mask (Box of 50)
The swine flu or medically known as H1N1 Flu. Preventing swine flu is much like any other flu according to the CDC (Center for Disease Control).
What should I do to keep from getting the flu?
- First and most important: wash your hands.
- Try to stay in good general health.
- Get plenty of sleep
- Exercise and be active
- Manage your stress
- Drink plenty of fluids
- Eat nutritious food.
- Try not to touch surfaces that may be contaminated with the flu virus. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
You can read more on prevention of the swine flu and treatment at http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/swineflu_you.htm
You can also wear a face mask to prevent the swine flu.
- EXTRA-SOFT EAR LOOPS ELIMINATE PRESSURE TO THE EARS.
- SENSITIVE, INNER LAYER MADE OF SOFT FACIAL TISSUE, NO DYE, NO CHEMICAL
- GENTLE TO THE SKIN. HIGH FILTRATION, BFE 99.5, PFE 99.7% AT 0.1 MICRON.
- FLUID RESISTANT
- LATEX FREE
- FIBER-GLASS FREE
The mask comes in a box of 50 and only $16.99 which is well worth the price. It helps you from catching the swine flu and prevents it from spreading around.