The “Record Your Own Bicycle Bell” Bell
Bike bells are great because they let unknowing people that you and your bike are near them thus keeping you safe from accidents. However, all bike bells sound the same and you’re an adult now. Gone are the days where you try to fit in. Now it’s the time of your life where you want to be different.
With The Record Your Own Bicycle Bell from ThinkGeek, you’ll be able to record 20 seconds of your own sound and use it as a bicycle bell! That’s right, your very own sound. What’s great about this gadget is that it doesn’t just play your own sound but also features a piercing “DING” sound just in case your very own sound didn’t make it clear enough that you’re near.
- Record your own bicycle sound (up to 20 seconds)
- One button plays your own sound, another plays a loud piercing sound
- Easy to mount on your handlebars (removable and adjustable)
- Sound sensitive (volume-adjusting microphone)
- Batteries: 3 LR44 1.5V (included!)
- Dimensions: 2.18″ diameter x 2.75″ long