Miele has a ventilation cooker hoods that can disappeare faster than David Copperfield. This shown below transforms back into the wall when it is not being used. The DA 6000 W works with a motorized hood and uses an integrated LED lighting to create soft ambient lighting. The halogen lights also illuminate the cooking surface when the hood is on so you can see what you are actually cooking. This disappearing cooker hood features advanced touch controls for maximum comfort and is the perfect addition to a modern kitchen. Miele does not currently have a set price or time of availiability. However, we doubt it will be recession proof.
Miele New Disappearing Cooker Hood
This is a very exciting and much needed change in our food culture especially in the urban areas where access to fresh produce is limited or expensive for minorities. What you tend to find is more fast food is located in the poor urban areas which are one of the causes of obesity and diabetes. Urban farming promotes a self sustaining food supply system in a community garden.
- Use of Solar Energy and reduction of carbon foot print for trips to grocery store
- Quality fresh vegetables and fruits
- Less reliance on fast food and thus reduction in obesity and diabetes
- Less waste
- Implicit excercise through gardening
I think this is SOOO important for us to really take back our food communities from fast food nation like McDonald’s (McDeath), Burger King (Murder King), Taco Bell (Taco Hell). It benefits us in so many ways.
Do you ever get the urge for McDonald’s breakfast? That yummy tasty Egg McMuffin but too lazy to get out of the house early enough? What’s the deal with that? Why can’t McDonald’s have their breakfast menu all day long? To get around this challenge, check out the TEM500 Egg and Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher.
Back to Basics TEM500 Egg and Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher
Back to Basics TEM500 Egg-and-Muffin 2-Slice Toaster and Egg Poacher
Put in 2 slices of Muffin and an egg, and there’s your magic breakfast! This is fast food at light speed!
- Innovative 3-in-1 appliance functions as toaster, egg cooker, and meat warmer
- Makes a breakfast sandwich in 4 minutes; wide toaster slots; light to dark toast settings
- Automatic shut-off for individual toasting and poaching functions; cancel button
- Easy-to-clean control touchpad; removable crumb tray; cord storage; measuring cup included
- Measures 7-1/5 by 15-1/4 by 8-1/6 inches; 1-year warranty
Hot Pot Portable Solar Cooker
One of the things I love about the warm season is spending time outdoors like hiking. With the Hot Pot Portable Solar Cooker you can achieve cooking temperatures for stew or baked goods within just an hour in the full sun. The oven can reach temperatures up to 350-400 degrees and comes with a 5.3 quart enameled steel pot utilizing the solar power of the Sun.
What’s also great is that when you purchase a Hot Pot, you also help subsidize the distribution of this device in developing countries to reduce deforestation and respiratory disease caused by traditional cooking methods.
Hot Pot Simple Solar Cooker with 5.3 quart Enameled Steel Pot
- Can reach temperatures up to 350-400 degrees
- Comes with a 5.3 quart enameled steel pot
- The aluminum reflector sides fold down for easy storage
- Low-cost, high-performance solar oven
- 15½” x 15½” x 10½”; ship weight is 19 lbs.
Via Gadget Grid
Categories: Cooking, Electronics, Father's Day, Gadgets, Green Technology, Health, Holidays, Lifestyle, OutDoors, Travel, Valentine's Day hot, portable, pot, solar cooker
I consider myself to be a pretty strong guy. Not muscle head strong. But I can usually open most peanut butter jars. However, there are times when that jar just won’t open. Not anymore with the OneTouch Jar Opener.
OneTouch Jar Opener
The grip fits almost any size jar and clamps itself. Then the motor exerts up to 25 pounds of force to unlock the lid. It is powered by two AA batteries (not included). This would make a wonderful Mother’s Day gift. Even making your dad jealous.
- Simple touch and go action; works on all jars of all sizes
- No more wrestling or twisting; opens from the top of the jar lid
- Saves time, frustration and aggravation, battery operated (batteries not included)
- Small, convenient size, padded edges protect your jars
- Adjustable to any jar size
Claudio Torghele Let's Pizza Invention
You know what I love? Pizza. You know what I love even more? A fresh pizza cooked in 3 minutes. That’s what Claudio Torghele invented Let’s Pizza machine that has fullfilled my life long dream.
The Let’s Pizza machine makes pizza by beating flour and water into dough and then stretching it to round fit. It then adds all the necessary ingredients: tomato sauce, toppings like cheese, vegetables, ham, etc. The oven uses infrared to cook it. Surprisingly, the cost is just short $5.
Technology is getting closer to the Star Trek (Next Generation) Instant Food Device on board the ship. I look forward to the 100 year old aged wine to 1 minute invention too.
Now fans of the Atari classic Space Invaders can wax nostalgic over ice — yes, ice — thanks to Ice Invaders. This flexible silicone tray makes 18 alien-shaped ice cubes at a time. Even if you’re not a fan of video games, it’d still be kind of awesome to have these little characters cooling off your favorite beverage. Plus, the tray is oven-safe and dishwasher safe, so for only $7.99 you can make all kinds of sci-fi themed treats.